A Sponsored Ministry of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur
- A Catholic co-educational school for K-8
- Challenging minds
- Inspiring compassion
- Developing character
- Building community
- Teaching children what they need to know for life
- Openings for 2013-2014 available for select lower grades--please call for 650- 591-2209 for more information
- 2013-2014 Enrollment forms due (returning families): Friday, May 17
- PTO Meeting: Friday, May 17 at 8 a.m. (computer lab)
- Summer camps--click here for more information
- Emergency Text Messaging Alert sign up information
Notre Dame Elementary, an independent Catholic school, is committed to developing the whole child in the tradition of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. It is a Christian learning community that focuses on love of God and creation, love of country, and love and respect for one another as children of God.
The Notre Dame Elementary academic program is organized in two different divisions: the Lower School (grades K – 5) and the Upper School (grades 6 – 8). Our overall academic philosophy is grounded in the Hallmarks of a Notre Dame Learning Community, which provide us with a purpose, a framework and an ultimate goal for educating our students. For detailed information on our curriculum, please click here.
The NDE faculty is a group of well-trained, highly skilled professionals. The majority of our full-time teachers have postgraduate master's degrees and/or advanced credentials.
Fully accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA)